View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #13
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suruchi View Post
Let's try this again! First, thank you Kendra for your sound advice that was delivered in a polite and non-judgemental manner. I really appreciate your attitude. Second, let me assure ALL of you that I am indeed a responsible pet owner and not the kind to ever support a puppy mill again. Been there and paid that price! Third, I know that there are folks who show dogs and occasionally have a puupy in the litter that is not show quality but will fit the description that I described in my above post. I am not looking for an unethical breeder who would breed for those traits only. We are looking for a certain appearance in our dog and we believe that there are yorkie parents and puppies out there that have that appearance and are from a reputable breeder. I do not believe that you have to show dogs in order to be reputable and trustworthy. Just as though I do not believe that you must be a Christian in order to be a good person. Any dog who comes to live in my home can count on having a very charmed and wonderful life.

In our research on YT, folks were saying instead of asking about the breeders to avoid, why not ask which ones are the best to patronize. So that is what I am doing. Anyone in north Texas want to step up and help? We are interested in hearing about any positive experience that any of you have had with breeders anywhere in north Texas. We will be going to the dog show in Fort Worth this weekend. That is where I met you, Mary, remember?
Thanks!
How could I remember, you haven't provided a name. I meet so many people at dog shows, and am much better at remembering faces.

Bye the way Mrs. Grunewald is my mentor, I do know that at this time she doesn't have anything available to what you are requesting.

Last edited by Mardelin; 03-22-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!