Thread: Hiding places
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:47 AM   #11
smoochy_poo
Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs up

Success!!! Just as a test I left the bathroom door open an I put Hercules' new bed in a remote corner of the living room. I put his favorite blanket and his favorite toy in there and I left him alone and let him find his new man cave on his own. He seems to like it so far. He hasn't gone into the bathroom unless he's following me and didn't even seem to notice that I changed the trash can. I bought the medium dog sized one, mainly because I'm not sure how big he's gonna get yet. The vet says he's going to at least double his weight now, but that will make him less than 5 lbs. So I suppose he will have lots of room. My sons want to "pimp" the inside with a water bottle and toy box and my daughter wants to paint the outside with designs. She's also taken over his old house and it now belongs to a stuffed animal like it was intended. So, everything turned out good! Hercules is exceptionally happy this morning, playing tug of war with whoever has time to play in-between showers and getting ready for school. And is now chewing on his frog Sir Hopsalot inside his new bed!!

Thanks for the advice! It really worked.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!