Thread: Hiding places
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #10
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Elvis:
Under my bed in the middle when he doesn't ant to be "taken" stinker can't be reached there. Only for bath time though!
He used to hide under blankets until Dad almost killed him (not really) by sitting on him! Death by Dad's big bottom...but seriously he could have been injured...scared poor Roo-Dog more than us I think. He no longer crawls under blankets...
Honestly he never leaves me really...well he does sometimes get shut in a room, on accident but he's "found" within a minute at most.

Princess:
In her box! Once I thought she magically escaped the back yard!
I leave the door open if it's warm...the boys went out for before bed potty as it was just dark out, I assumed she had too so I called her, squeaked the squeaker, ran around with a flash light, ran through the house, went into the cul-de-sac, called my Dad to come over and help look for her was freaking out...she was laying in her box...ignoring me...I check there first from now on...

She also quite often hides in the shower attacking the dripping faucet if the curtain is closed or doing whatever it is she does in a tub with nothing LOL

Scoobers:
Hardly ever hides plus he's 21 lbs...but wow is he tiny when curled up...he will often escape into my son's room with him to play; or him and the lil boy go on missions in the yard...if one is MIA the other is with him...up to no good no doubt!

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!