View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #14
816Tuesday
Yorkie Talker

Thanks for the good advice ladies, but I would like to suggest that when a person asks a question, that doesn't mean they are asking because they are going to do it. I have been looking to buy another puppy and have been seeing several breeders who are breeding males as small as 2.5lbs and females as small as 3lbs. Check out the various web sites. I had always been told no smaller than 5lbs for a female, so naturally I was surprised that people are doing this. I did buy a puppy, little girl, who the breeder said the dad is 2.5lbs and the mom is 5lbs. I asked her how that works, she said sometimes you have to help the male, with a pillow. My female in heat has not been fixed yet due to a health concern. So, why doesn't everyone try to just answer the questions people ask instead of condemning them for asking. Thanks to all those who choose to understand a question before they burn the asker on the stake. According to the posts from the owners of this site, attacking those who don't agree with you is not what they intended this site for.
816Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!