View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #10
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Thank you for this suggestion . That section isn't (yet) active enough to warrant breaking it down further. If we created subsections, it could decrease attention overall to that section - bc it'd create add'l clicks. My thought was that product safety issues would be more for the Product Review section, but I know they somehow end up in Welfare. Perhaps the step to take at this time would be for us to make sure that product safety issues are moved out of the Welfare section.

Do you think that would help with not seeing the more sad thread titles?
That sounds like a good compromise, Ann. I am bad about not visiting the threads that are going to be about abuse or neglect too. I fight to stay out of depression so much of the time since I lost my husband, that I consciously avoid most things that will upset me further. Not fair to the animals that need more attention to their plight, I know, but sometmes we have to take care of ourselves too. As I feel up to it, I will open a few here and there and I try to do what I can financially and with words to support the organizations that actively fight the problem. I think we can all use some encouragement to do more as we are able. I will try to open a few more threads in these subjects over the coming months.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!