View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogie Man View Post
I thought it was odd that a doggy door thread wound up there.

The only problem I have is that there are so few people that visit the Protection and Welfare forum. It's relegated to 'down there' and it seems most avoid it.

I wish it weren't so but I suppose some can't stand the upset it can cause. Strange, though, since this is an animal lovers site. How can we make anything better without being willing to face the truth about these issues?

I noticed the same thing in other threads. In the 'kitty kitty' thread, some say "oh, I can't watch that, but where can I sign the petition?" And how many are against puppy mills but don't want to see images from one and really be informed?

Sorry if this sounds like a little bit of a rant...I guess it is. I just don't see much good coming from burying our heads in the sand.
I understand what you're saying, Jim. I always wish that section would get more traffic (from myself too). Sometimes, it feels like I can go in there more...and then other times, I feel like I have to stay away. I wish that section was super super super busy too!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!