View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess10 View Post
i was wondering if there would be a way to kind of "break down" the Animal Protection and Welfare forum.
it seems that there are different areas as in product safety & what not and then stuff about abuse, etc. which i cannot stand to read. yes, there are usually warnings about graphic pics, etc. but even some of these words are so disturbing i wish i never came across them.
i do understand it'd be a long, tedious task, so maybe we could just do it for future threads?
thanks,
christina
Thank you for this suggestion . That section isn't (yet) active enough to warrant breaking it down further. If we created subsections, it could decrease attention overall to that section - bc it'd create add'l clicks. My thought was that product safety issues would be more for the Product Review section, but I know they somehow end up in Welfare. Perhaps the step to take at this time would be for us to make sure that product safety issues are moved out of the Welfare section.

Do you think that would help with not seeing the more sad thread titles?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!