Thread: kennel training
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Hi Welcome to YT!

I would not leave any dog in a crate for 8 hours...that is just to long IMO...I have a 6 month old and I got him a play yard to confine him in when I have to run out or I just can't watch him...I work M-F 8 hour days I bring my babies with me...but there are days I just can't bring them...Bella is 2 1/2 yrs old and has full run of the house I trust her...but Harley is only 6 months...and if I have no fursitter I confine him to his play yard...its big enough for food/water/bed on one side and a potty pad on the other end so he can relieve himself if he has to. I don't expect him to go 8 hours without potting and even tho its been a months since he had an accident I still wouldn't call him pottied trained and don't trust him not to get into something...lol.

This is the play yard I use...the reason I like it is...it has a floor in it...easy to clean if there is an accident and it has a mesh top that zips up so they can not climb or jump out...you can only get them online..I got mine off Ebay...play yards/xpens for dogs...Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
kennel training-212334023_o.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!