Thread: So Demanding
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #15
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Elvis follows me everywhere...I cannot shut a door behind me or he'll flip...or he'll get shut in then flip LOL-poor Roo dog. Elvis also despises being dirty and loves grooming and bathing...but if you say bath or he hears water he runs and hides under my bed...in the middle of it...never wants in or out...just like a kid...if he could talk, "but Mom I'm not wrinkly yet!" Lately its been sink baths to clean his feet.

Princess when she wants up will ask...in her own way which is to continually scratch at me until I tell her okay and pat and then she still has to do it several more times until she gets up to lay down-she will also use both front paws and push for the same result...hence Polar Bear Monster aka LOL-she also drags the broom out if I forget to put it up to kill it-no it hasn't ever done anything to her but she has to be put in another room for me to sweep...for the brooms safety.
Huh and she eats all my left shoes so I can't use the shoe rack or leave my slipper or thongs for a second...it turns right into her snatch and run to chew game...

Scoobers will use his butt to push up against you for whatever he wants and somehow I always know....massage, scratch/rub, potty...something if I ignore him or get it wrong he makes this banshee type sound similar to that of Chewy from Star Wars...it's not a sound any dog should ever make! Scoobers will also sit on me in the most awkward places & positions

Last edited by concretegurl; 03-21-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: butt not but-go figure
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!