View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #29
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennxling View Post
seriously...why breed a dog that small? So many problems and it's NOT natural! Emma is 3.5 lbs and I think she's SMALL...I like Carmel's size...5.5 lbs. You can actually cuddle with him!

To be fair they have two breeds...supposedly two pure breeds between two breeders...but huh they have their names several many places online and seem to sell WAY too many pups for just two people to be breeding.
I thinking maybe the are brokers for especially small pups...it's their want to encourage not only "teacup" but tiny teacup, micro mini teacup or creme de la "BS" puppies IMHO

Look at how many breeds they have!!! SICK!!! They are puppy mills!! Is there anyway to shut them down?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess10 View Post
i don't mean to stir the pot, but in all honesty have been wondering...
why does Yorkie Talk sell advertising space to self-acclaimed "teacup" sites? isn't that quite a conflict of interest given what is said on these forums, even made it into some sticky's and what we all want to encourage out of our love for this breed?

just wondering.
I asked the same thing as my personal nemesis 'CA designer breeds', 'CA Yorkie breeds' (they have one for each state actually-sadistic pup mill brokers-my Scoobers is from one of their breeders)
Anyways they buy Google advertising space and Google places their ad on related sites base don the demographic...YT needs the funding of Google advertising...please write a letter to Google as I did.

Separate from that...ask admin and let us all know.

I'm planning my donation (oops forgot again) maybe the more we donate the less junk ads YT will need the funding from advertisers-really wish YT could allow advertising restrictions and voting like Facebook does...

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!