View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
JolieJean
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love New to yorkie talk!

HELLO FELLOW YORKIE LOVERS:
i'm new here to yorkie talk.. dont own a yorkie yet.. but soon will!!! i have been searching for a yorkie for months!!! all i knew was i wanted my yorkie to be female and HEALTHY!! well.. thats not an easy request.. considering where i live.. you either have to go to a puppy store(witch i was definitly NOT doing) considering i volunteer at a shelter and i know enough to stay away from puppy stores.. or there are a few breeders in my area.. well.. not that i am poor.. but i am not rich and 1500 dollars isnt something i have in my back pocket.. and i do have a daughter and two kitties i have ti take care of also so i cant go blow all my money in one shot.. but i was willing to save the money just so i can have a healthy pup.. but then the best thing happend to me in my search.. (somethings are just meant to fall in place all by themselves) an old friend of mine i have spoken to in awhile told me she has a female yorkie she is in the process of trying to breed with (one of her relatives)dogs.. i could not be happier.. not only am i FINALLY going to get a puppy.. but i will get one from someone i know personally and can trust..omg.. and her yorkie is perfect.. beautiful and healthy!! i cant wait!! i love yorkies for obvious reasons!!! any advice on owning a yorkie.. im all ears!!! <~~~ sooooo excited!!!!!
JolieJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!