Thread: So Demanding
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default So Demanding

Haha, aren't Yorkies really demanding... It is pretty funny.

I was going to feed Pnut some wet food mix with dry, He was standing right there waiting, Then I realized I ran out of wet food.. So I had to think fast, I threw some Shreaded Chesse in there. I then went to take a shower, DH was laying on the couch taking a nap..

I came back and I saw a line of dry food, coming from the kitchen to the dining room. At the end of the line was he paper plate upside down!! That little stinker turned the bowl over and ate all the cheese and left all the dry food all over the house!! Haha!

Then I hear him at the sliding glass door, he wants to go out on the patio, I told him No its too cold ( raining here) He then starts to bark at me and scratch at the door. Until I let him out..

It is so funny, these guys know what they want, and when they want it you better give it to them!!

Another funny one he does, is when I am drinking out of a water bottle he will know when I have a little left, he will sit there and bark and scratch at my arm until I drink it all and throw the bottle to him!!

What are some demanding things your furbutts do?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!