View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I'll post pictures when I get them done...if they don't look too awful bad!

Maddie Jo has a combination coat but with the right conditioner it's beautiful. As a puppy she had a fantastic coat but her adult coat came in a bit more modified. Moo is mostly silk with a touch of cotton but not much...hers lays flat where Maddie Jo is 'fluffy' all the time. Their Father has an absolutely beautiful, thick, silk coat and their Mother has a thin silk coat so I'm not sure where the cotton came from.

Their long coats are beautiful but way too hard to keep up so I took them all the way down except for the head and tail...I'll let them grow out enough to be fluffy from now on but no more than that. I'm not good at the feet though so they always look unfinished or something until they grow out a little.

It's amazing how big they look until they get cut down and then they look like a different dog!

I hope I can use this photo without getting in any trouble...I don't know who's dog it is...I found the picture on the internet when I searched for puppy cuts. This is how I want them to look when their hair grows out a little...I have to let the hair on their ears grow some too. I love this look!
Attached Thumbnails
Grooming day...whew!-pensicut.jpg  

Last edited by my2boyz; 03-20-2011 at 12:53 PM.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!