View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

How sweet! Is the Dog Cafe a place where you can eat and have your dog with you? That is great! Restaurants here do not allow dogs. There are a few who bend the rule and let you sit with them in their outdoor spaces. I look for restaurants with the outside cafe areas so that I can take the pups. I took Annie to all of my son's football games this past year and we managed to find enough outdoor eating places to keep us fed and still keep Annie with us. But I wish there were some here that allowed dogs so I did not feel like they were doing us a favor allowing us to have Annie with us.

I usually don't take my other two as they are not as comfortable out in public. They were raised as such homebodies, they just don't like going out and about much. They love company in their own home, just not out away from our home. I decided to take Annie with me more early on so she would be more socialized away from the house too. Your little one seems to be enjoying being out in public especialy snuggling with Snoopy!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!