View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjoy81
Is it okay to feed my baby yorkie this when I bring him home? If so, how much should I put down? I have read that some people do the Cesar in the AM and the PM. For a 12 week old puppy, should I do half a container of the Cesar at each feeding?
You need to find out what the breeder was already feeding this pup. You should never switch food over night as it will cause a lot of problems that you will not want to clean up

You need this little one on puppy food and not adult food for the 1st year of its life. Also if you introduce soft food (which is not the best for their teeth) you probably will have to feed him soft food for the rest of his life. Many members use Chicken Soup for dogs/puppies and rave about it. I personally do not feel that Little Cesar's is the best dog food you can provide your dog and once you start it is tough to change them over. Don't get me wrong because when I can't get a dog to eat I give them Little Cesars and they love it but I am sure it is high on fat. It is so much easier to start from the beginning with a good quality dog food and not skip all over the placeIMHO.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!