View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #5
candigirl
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHenry View Post
Hi there, I am in the process of researching dog food as well due to my babies scratching. I also settled on Orijen. After researching further I read on their website that Orijen is not recommended for small breeds BUT allot of people on here swear by it. I just didnt want to chance it and I settled on Blue Buffalo Wilderness chicken which scores a 5* just like Orijen and is 100% grain free as well yet not as expensive.
hm where did you see on the website that it's not recommended for small breed dogs?. I just searched the whole site including the FAQ and never saw that anywhere.
All i found pertaining to breed was this:
"Protein rich and bursting with fresh local meats and fish, ORIJEN is formulated to mirror the foods mother nature intended dogs of all breeds to eat. "
"ORIJEN benefits dogs of every breed and size. Like people, your dog is a unique individual and his feeding requirements will vary with his breed, environment, age and activity."

it says that for every food except of course the "Large Breed Puppy" formula.

I feed Lexie the Regional Red formula, i used to feed her the puppy but she likes the taste of this more and gobbles it up as soon as i set it down. Her eye boogers have cleared up, her poops are good and she's doing great on it
candigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!