View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinanguyen2 View Post
okay so its really weird. she only does it sometimes.. it only happens when my boyfriend is at home with me. but when its just me, she is super quiet.

she is already 5 months old and is still whining while in her crate. i have tried ignoring it.. and even saying "SHHH" and she is quiet..TEMPORARILY. but then she starts whining again.

i have even tried to only pay attention to her when she stops. i guess i am wondering. does it usually take awhile for her to grow out of this? she's been doing it ever since i brought her home. its not as bad as it was when i first brouhg her home. just want to see if its just something that takes awhile to breka out of it? or should she already be snapped out of it?

she's not in pain, nor is she hungry, or that she needs to go pee. because i make sure she has everything she needs. its simply because she wants attention....... er so annoying. please tell me its something this annoying whining will eventually go away.
She's a baby and wants your attention. Pick her up and play with her. The only time she should be crated or in an x-pen is when she's being potty trained or when you can't attend to her and monitor her moves or bed time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!