Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella_mia_hairy View Post
Betamethasone Dipropionate Cream, USP 0.05% (Augmented)*

it really does help!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Ask your Dr. to give you an RX for Clobetasol Propionate cream. It's in a small tube, white and non greasy. It's fantastic for itchy breaking out for allergy's.
I am going to try to get in with the dermatologist and will ask about these. Problem is, they are scheduled months in advance. By then, it will be cleared up, but I am going to try. It does scar too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Does it happen after mowing? or if there is something in particular in "bloom" during those months.
Have you gotten allergy tests? The patch tests? Rosacea is another possibility.
It only happens once, then it is done until next year, and I have no other problems, so I have not done any allergy tests. When I was younger it would show up on the underside of my forearms, but has now moved to my neck/chin area. I don't think it is grass related, just mowed today for the first time this season today, and nothing blooming yet, but trees are starting to bud. I think it is either a sun allergy or a tree allergy. We're still having cool weather, but the day I broke out it was warm and I was outside checking my garden but I didn't touch anything. I was still in a long sleeve shirt so my face/neck was the only thing not covered. It has to be something in the air this time of year or the sun since I have been inside all winter long.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!