View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess10 View Post
i wonder if he brought up the female--his dog with papers that he couldn't name the breed of--just to get an idea of Pnut's worth...maybe thinking you'd give a reward or something if something did happen. it could have ended terribly and thank God it didn't...if you're back in a room and the guy takes the dog from an older couple his chances of getting away are pretty good. i am amazed at what i learn people are capable of. i still can't shake the story i read of the dog that was lost, then immediately found for sale on craigslist...wtheck?!?

i think the owner was smart in mentioning the p.d. so maybe that will deter him from attempting something so stupid, but to idiots like this our babies are seen as nothing but a quick buck, they don't think of any emotional bond we'd have to the animal.

i'm super glad you trusted your gut and your friend did the same, and it is good for all of us to have a reminder of how sick some people can be. :
(

Ya I know, I just didnt feel like he was telling me the truth at all, or had good intentions. I am so happy that nothing happened as well, I learned a quick lesson that anything could happen, and it could happen faster than you think. I am going to think twice before I leave Pnut there in the front while I go tan, I know Pnut loves to hang out there and I know they love him and would do anything to protect him, but its not worth the risk for me.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!