View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Unlove Why do people want to steal?

I had a little expierence when I went tanning today. I usually will take Pnut with me and the owner Bob will sit with him, and watch him for me, The owners are really super nice (older couple) Bob and Kate, they just love Pnut!

Anyways I went in about 2 hours ago (still light outside) we were all sitting on the couches, I had Pnut right next to me. All of a sudden I see this man (maybe in his late 20's) walk by, he looked at Pnut as he was walking by, the look he was giving Pnut (to me) was odd, he stared at him till he reach edthe door, then he came in.

He admittedly started asking questions about Pnut, then he was going to say "Oh I have a..." and stopped and said is that a ..... and I said Yorkie and he was like yes, I said yes he is a yorkie, and he said oh I have one, a female she is 5lbs. I said oh thats really neat, he then said well she is 3 if you want to buy her, I said 3?? He said Ya I am trying to sell her, me and my gf cant keep her, I said Im sorry, but I am not interested. He then said oh she has all her papers, does he have his papers? I said oh no, I dont have them, he then said well how much did you buy him for?, I said oh I adpoted him, he has some health issues. Then the lady told me that I can go tan, and I gave Pnut to Bob and I went in.

Then I was wishing I never left Pnut when that guy was there, but I know Bob would never let anything happen.. When I came out the guy was gone. Bob then told me that The guy asked Bob where he was from, Bob said Long Beach, the guy said what part Bob said the LBPD, (Long Beach Police Dept, Bob is a retired police) He said after I said that the guy left about 5 seconds later.. Then Bob said I honestly thought he was going to try to do something..

Isnt that really odd behavior? Or am I making something bigger than what it was? I then think to myself, Man isnt it so sad that people want to steal other people's dogs? I mean Pnut is my baby, I would die if someone stole him or somthing happen to him. I think it is so sad they see our babies as $$ signs and they do not know what it would do to us, or how it will affect our baby!

Oh man, if that guy snatched Pnut and ran, Pnut would be soo scared! I think he would have a heart attack or something, honestly! You just never know these days, I am honestly thinking if I should let Pnut go with me now. Ugh! I had to get that off my chest, I feel better!

Last edited by lovespandp; 03-18-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!