View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 04:02 PM   #1
Lora9584
YT Addict

Default I might be getting another yorkie

Haylee's breeder sent me an email today. One of the people who bought one of Haylees sisters has returned her. She has had some changes and couldnt keep her. So Darla emailed me to see if I might be interested. I am still waiting on pictures but she told me that her coat is not as good as Haylee's and seems shorter and almost wirery? The pups name is Tinkerbell. Darla says that she is very lovable but will get in to mischief if left on her own. What yorkie won't. She is willing to give her to me if I decide that I want her as all she wants is for her to have a stable forever home with loads of love. But did say that if I decided that I didn't want her did I know of anyone else who could provide her with that? I am really torn as I had not even thought about adding another yorkie to our family and will have to talk my hubby in to it. But this is Haylee's sister and Graff is alot older than Haylee and tires out quicker than her, so then she has to play with the cat. Opinions anyone? On a side note I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. Ours was wonderful. My husband said it was the best Christmas that he has ever had. And he being the wonderful hubby that he is got me a past present future diamond ring for Christmas. Dare I now ask for another yorkie?
Lora9584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!