View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #6
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Good Luck! Try looking for an 08 Civic. I had an 08 Civic and was pleased with all it offered and the gas mileage was great. But I do a lot of highway driving and the pickup was not enough for me. I had to turn off the AC to accelerate onto the highway. However if I did not do a lot of highway driving I would have kept it, it was a great car! I traded it in for an 07 V6 Accord. I LOVE this car, but the gas mileage does leave a bit to be desired over my Civic.
You need a Civic Si. I love my Si, the pickup is good, but I seem to have developed "lead foot" syndrome.

OP, it takes a while to find a quality used car. So far, my family has scrimped and saved to buy new cars because we didn't want to inherit other people's problems. We did end up buying a used car for my little brother, he simply couldn't wait any longer. We were aiming for a 04 Si (he liked the look) but we ended up buying a 2000 Civic Dx. The engine was amazingly great, low miles, and the mpg makes the rest of us jealous. It had a few cosmetic problems that were inexpensive to fix. We went in with a car in mind and ended up with something better. Sometimes all you have to do is keep an open mind.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!