Thread: It's DONE!!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #15
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Ye we do it weekly usually...I'd be totally the same as you if we had a real winter. Except if rain comes before anyone gets out there it's just well gross...and we wait for it to dry up a bit...
Thinking of getting a potty patch for my covered patio as they are going there now when it's raining...

The pest control guy comes once a month so I like to do a run through TWO of my three use the "potty spot" but one just seems to go where ever...he laughs at me if he catches me out there running around with the poop patrol grabber.

HAHAH I wish my kids would clean up after themselves!
Like I said I'll not question them directly as to why they do poop patrol (they may think twice about doing it!)...I think my 11 year old daughter only does it because it involves a grabber and it's the part of yard work she gets least dirty doing and can be done relatively quickly and easy LOL and well for my 6 year old son...it involves a grabber...I'd post a video if he let me take one...I swear though it's like he's treasuring hunting around the yard checking for pooh!

If the kids were a bit more motivated I'd totally be renting them out for it!

Ye food coloring dye...we tried some semi permanent dye last night and it didn't hold so we were going to go to a salon and have some temp. green put in...they wanted to bleach his hair first! I'm like he's 6 are you serious!?! So we tried food coloring mixed with gel...worked fine...sent a note to school to his teacher though"...food coloring dye...please do not let him get wet...please don't let the other kids touch it I don't want parents of green-dyed finger children mad at me..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by rentfrog View Post
Love the food coloring green dye!!

And I do poop patrol at least every other week in the spring summer and fall, but in the winter I just hate getting out to do it, that is why in the spring it is soooooooooooo gross

As for getting mu kids to do it, my youngest is 18, getting an 18 year old to pick up after themselves is almost impossible, so you can imagine it would take an act of God to get her to go on poop patrol!!

Last edited by concretegurl; 03-17-2011 at 03:37 PM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!