Thread: It's DONE!!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
rentfrog
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Ours literally says POOP PATROL on it Thankfully the kids love doing it...don't ask me why but I'm not asking them, they do it and I'm more than fine with it. I just loved how you wrote your post...we're lucky we have a year round mild climate, otherwise ye...of course we also in a rain forest here so if the kids don't get out there I'm trying to rush before the rain starts to do it.

LOL there's Elvis in the background on his "clean spot" a Redwood stump!

I don't know if you can see it, but no I did not dye him green for St. Pat's it's washable crayola bubbles the lil boy was blowing in the yard and the dogs were chasing...the boy on the other hand does have food coloring dyed green bangs...he was less than enthused with me making him stop and pose for a pic, 'you're weird Mom taking pics of me picking up poop'
Love the food coloring green dye!!

And I do poop patrol at least every other week in the spring summer and fall, but in the winter I just hate getting out to do it, that is why in the spring it is soooooooooooo gross

As for getting mu kids to do it, my youngest is 18, getting an 18 year old to pick up after themselves is almost impossible, so you can imagine it would take an act of God to get her to go on poop patrol!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!