View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Have you tried any canned food yet? I know that Wellness makes really good canned foods, some are organic, and it is very high in protein. it is primarily used for supplemental feedings because of the high protein content. When my yorkie would not eat , I had to hand feed her , little by little she got better and now eats fine . If you have not tried boiled beef yet , no grease , try that. Or you could try a raw diet. Or homecook for her, but you really have to know what to feed them when you homecook. I have heard they need to have vitamins too along with being homecooked. The biggest thing is to stay away from all greasy foods including meat. I was even able to get mine to eat a little bit of cooked vegies mixed in the canned food. I am surprised she will not eat chicken, boiled , with no skin. I would mix the chicken in her canned food and she ate it all up.
Is she a new yorkie? If she is then she is adjusting to a new home , and could be a little stressed out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!