View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #10
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Yep. If I can't trust you to speak plainly, speak the truth, and speak out...GET OFF THE PLATFORM I VOTED TO PUT YOU ON.

I believe in people doing their job...in every field. It's not even about an illegal act, if you know about 'professional misconduct' speak up or go down with the rest of them...now good luck finding one politician that actually does do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseylovestosho View Post
The legal point is an interesting one, and something that I didn't think about. I'm running a statistical analysis on the scandals that occurred in 2006 by members of the House of Representatives, and it's getting difficult to code whether someone was involved in a "professional" versus a "personal" scandal because some personal scandals involved things like drinking and driving. Other representatives were involved in BOTH! Also, what do you guys think about one representative not turning in another representative for doing something wrong? So let's say Incumbent A was involved in a sex scandal involving a minor and Incumbent B KNEW about what Incumbent A but didn't turn him in (since anything involving a minor is illegal) would you penalize Incumbent B as well?

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!