View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
this is PERFECT! thank you! and thanks to all for the lessons. i am going to my first show next weekend to meet up with Deb Sillars and anyone else that is there. I believe Katie Davis will be ringside helping with something too. can't wait to learn more!

and learning about toplines made me realize just how bad Sadie's really is. her's is like the A in the example it's horrible humped in the middle.

i wish to goodness that poor rescue Bentley had AKC papers...he is BEAUTIFUL. more and more as his coat grows back in i'm seeing a beautiful Silky Terrier standard come out...it's a shame he's not going to go to any ring. but he does have his fair share of fancy little certificates coming in. he's CGC and AAA/AAT Registered with Delta Society. what a good boy! and Sadie is beautiful...but she's a MESS
There is so much to learn about conformation. Even the best bred yorkies have faults, the goal is to breed yorkies as close to perfect as possible. I know you have lots of fun at the show. Hopefully you will be able to take some pictures to share.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!