View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 08:59 AM   #15
Yorksrule
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I SO AGREE with that pm to you

and I have to wonder when Yorksrule said that there are many people that pm her saying they're breeding tinies - I seriously doubt that's true on this site....If it was true - why don't they post ? ....

In my opinion..... if you are doing something you are PROUD of - then you would want to share it with others & wouldn't worry about what anyone says. Of course ...people who intentionally breed super tiny yorkies really don't have anything to be proud of. Remember ...I said this is only my opinion....
There really are a lot of people breeding smaller dogs, this is what the public wants. I am proud of what I do. I did try to share with others & look what happened. But I have sold 3 males to YT members, & have a deposit on another. I don't consider mine super tiny at 4lbs & a good bone structure. There do get to small & I will not breed if they are. I really like being on this forum. There is a world of information & I learn something every day. I will just except that people are raised differently than I was & try to take what they say in stride. I have just dealt with the public all my life & have never met people like the ones on this board. I am sure being on a computer & not face to face has a lot to do with it. I think an anonymous poll is in order to see how many breed tinies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!