View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:29 AM   #14
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

She lives across the hall.... so I'm assuming hers is just as out of use? I dunno. I emailed her (cause I don't have a home phone number) and tried her door, but she never answers and her roommate is weird. i'm going to call her office today as well.

She's a strange land lady. I'm getting to a point that honestly she never contacted me directly to tell me there was a problem, so I'm just going to use the freakin water. I found out there was a problem cause the guy upstairs (all other people living here are condo owners) found the problem and asked us to help investigate by turning taps and stuff on. So when we flushed (clean water thankfully) it all came leaking out of this pipe in the basement. He contacted everyone in the building including my land lady, and called the plumber. Haven't heard from anyone since that conversation on Sunday afternoon.

So I'm at a point, my dishes are piled up, I have a sick dog (but much better) who's tray needs cleaning and I want a real shower and a flushable toilet. Things like this make me wonder if I really want to renew this lease in August, but the other alternative is moving to Ontario, cause the BF doesn't want to move again if we stay in Halifax. Keep telling myself "rent is cheap, it is affordable, and it could be WORSE"
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!