View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Love Thank you Lollie Pop and Cindy!!!

I am so sorry that it has taken this long to create a TY thread. As many of you know I am a foster mom. This past week I got a new sibling group of 4 (so now we have 5 kids (3, 4, 6, 10, and 16 this week!)) and our house is crazy busy. The new kids had severely been neglected so pretty much everyday, its dr appointments, advocacy center, etc...go go go... I usually make a youtube video but this time around I did not have time to do that. But I did snap some pictures of Molly with all of her goodies! Of course, my furbabies are more than happy with ANYTHING and I think for once, they all retreated to their own little spots with their favorite toy/chew lol Before long, they will all want the same thing (again) lol

Cindy and Lollie Pop spoiled us rotten! Thank you so much! The Doggles are adorable! Molly didn't mind them at all! I had never seen a large himalayan chew (and neither had they!) and let me tell you, I think that was the biggest hit! lol Anyway, thank you so much for everything! I just love it (and so does Molly!). Of course, we LOOOOOVE your snuggle sacks and its always great to have another one! We <3 you Lollie and Cindy!!!

~ Robin ,Max,
Molly, Dozer& kitties, Toby & Lucy
RIP - Ginger, Abby, Conway, &Simon
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!