View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

I feel slightly better, Harley is improving, he's hyper and happy, just can't keep food down, they gave him a shot and some meds to settle his tummy. Now sadly it's time to deal with all the other crap. That and I'm in shock over the fact that 2 minutes of poking, 1ml of oral medicine and a shot cost $100. But such is life, some day when I'm a lawyer and I'm done with all this school crap that'll be the equivalent to buying a coffee for me now (I hope).

Yeah I think the prof is a bit annoying, but he's willing to give me full participation marks if I submit the receipts from the vet, ugh. Still no plumber, I'm trying to figure out how to clean the poo off Harley's grid without using water or getting myself dirty. My first thought was the outdoor hose, becuase then it's not using a drain (cause the water delivery system isn't broken just the drain pipe) BUT of course it snowed today, so the hose is probably frozen (gotta love Canadian weather). I'm hoping I can track down the land lady and figure out when the plumber is coming, cause honestly I really don't think I can go another 24 hours without flushing my toilet.

I know this probably isn't the best rhetorical question to ask, cause I'm probably going to get laughs from all the much more wiser people out there, but

Why does being an adult have to suck soooo much!?!?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!