View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I hope you don't mind me editing your post. You wanna see worse? At SMC (close to UCLA) you will find girls in booty shorts (I mean half their hinney is falling out) and stripper heels with a low cut top.

I agree with you both! My biggest pet peeve was people who dragged their feet or wore flip flops when I was in college. WHY? Because as I was trying to study the flip flop sound, or people dragging their feet would be a huge distraction. But, I took Buster Brown's advice (so to speak) and just learned to deal. I get my mp3 player out, play my study mix, and move on with my day.

While she does have the right to say whatever she wants, she did make one mistake. She singled out UCLA and she but UCLA in a negative light. People will think, "So this is what Angelinos really think?" UCLA will not take this lightly and there is a code of conduct students must follow. I'm sure she violated the code of conduct, and it won't be long until the Dean contacts her.

Yup, COUNTLESS students have contact the dean and chancellor regarding this video...if they don't do anything...then
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!