Thread: Sebastian
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #13
yorkiesincommon
YT Addict

Dog Bless you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinySterling View Post
Sebastian had been acting a little off his food and slightly tired for about a week before we took him to the vet. I had gotten Sebastian almost four years ago as a rescue, I fell smack headlong in love with him immediately. I had been wanting a yorkie for so many years but knew I wanted to wait until I had the time for one. Well, it was time when I saw my new baby. The vet wasn't sure how old Sebastian was, she thought around 5 when I got him. When we took him to the vet on March 1 we were told he had conjestive heart disease and his lungs were loaded with fluid. We had him euthanized. He was so sick, when he got up that day he just seemed to fail fast, by noon he wasn't walking much and was acting dizzy when he did walk. I miss him so bad I can't stop crying. We have four other dogs and they are all upset also, they seem to just be depressed, this is such a hard time. I feel like I didn't have Sebastian long enough, he was so full of love, he spent every single minute of his time with me just exuding love. What a joy he was and he will be missed forever....
I am so sorry for your loss and there is nothing comforting I can really say except to let you know that we all have shared similar experiences and support you. You gave him your best and that is generally all we can do. Take care and with warm regards and prayers, Mary
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!