View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Sugar967
Yorkie Yakker

Default Friendly Toronto Yorkie's - Play Dates

Hi there, I just joined YorkieTalk today after hearing great things from two of the Yorkie Moms I've recently met on meetup.com.
I have a beautiful 8 mo old yorkie boy, 5 pounds, he is super social and we've been meeting other yorkie parents since I adopted him a few months ago. Not only my pup has been making new friends but I have been too (What a great bunch of people, really!).
So I recently started a meetup group & have been hosting small (5 dogs at a time) groups & large (51 yorkies last weekend at doggie central) groups which are always free (unless we decide to meet somewhere like paws way where there might be a small charge to attend). You are welcome to join our group if you would like to bring your little pup and have him or her socialize (and you socialize too) with a group of friendly Yorkies: http://www.meetup.com/The-Toronto-Yorkshire-Terrier-Yorkie-Meetup-Group/
So far we have nearly 25 yorkie owners who have joined (in one month) and we live in or around the Toronto area. Please join us,
Thanks, Charlene (Toronto)
Sugar967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!