View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
keisha1226
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
YOU are certainly free to contact the Goldcoast Yorkie club of SO FLorida for local breeders...
I thought you made a committment to buy a female puppy....the breeder you are dealing can easily be on this forum and I would perfer not to have a problem...
Like i said I understand were u are coming from because clearly I see people think very highly of you and have lots of respect for you and ur knowledge on this breed of dogs and I dont want to be the new girl on the block to damage your rep here or start problems for you and yes i told here that i would stop by at the end of the month since that is when im returning to fl from being home in ga and according to her the next litter are set to come at the end of march because she only had 1 boy left and yes i was happy until everyone start bring up the health contract then the joy was gone and fillled with concerns and doubts clearly im new to this and i value yt opinons and thoughts thats why i join because i know as yorkie lovers you guysl would never guide someone down the wrong path let alone sugar code anything that may seem fishy but once again im not trying to cause or bring problems ur way.
keisha1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!