View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #3
troubletb
Love my Yorkies
Donating Member

Your are right it is Christmas. I don't like to fight with people, Everyone is allowed to say or believe in whatever it is they want. People need not to be so rude nor do people need to take everything posted to heart. I will go out on a limb to say that most of our members just feel we need to do the best for our breed. People have heard so many horror stories about tinies and being unhealthy and some even dying. That does not mean that every tiny came from a tiny parent or that every tiny is unhealthy, or that every tiny will die. People have just heard too many "Accident stories" and other stories to get them upset.
This is a board, it means you can come here to ask questions, post a disagreement, have an opinion, or just post a quick Hello!! No one should feel that they can not post. This board is an open forum for all yorkie owners who are members, that alone gives people a right to ask questions and post answers.

I don't think any of our members come on this forum to scare away people. People need to get past what they don't believe in and get to the information that they do.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!