View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
Carinhosamulher
YT Addict

Default From My family to yours

My family and I would just like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah (sp?) to every one out there today. I pray God's blessings on your all, whether you believe in Him or not, because I care for all Yorkies and anyone who is a Yorkie owner can't be all that bad. hehehe (except those heartless ignorant breeders, but we're not gonna go there in this post. hehehe) My family and in particular my self were blessed with a Yorkie by someone from this community and it was the best Christmas gift I have ever received in all my 32 years. As it is in my household, all the pets are family members - furry children - so they received Christmas gifts as well. Matthias has a new chew toy that he just loves. He has been carrying it everywhere with him. I will have to take some video of him with it cause it is just too cute. He has completely adjusted to this household and our family members and is totally devoted to me. Last night, he helped me wrap presents, and this morning he tried to help the girls open theirs! It was just too precious!

I know we all consider our Yorkies members of the family. And this community is like a family. I have been a member of a rat forum that was the most unfriendly judgemental group of people I have ever met. Needless to say I don't visit them anymore. I came to this forum with apprehension. All of that is gone now. I practically spend all day reading posts and commenting and whatnot. So since I became quite fond of you all, and obviously one in particular (I even sent her a Christmas card!), I want to say thank you for welcoming me in to your community, thank you for helping get my Yorkie, and thank you for all the support, advice, and just general community spirit.

Merry Christmas!
with my good will and God's blessings,
Sincerely,
Bridget and Gary and our three daughters, and Cinamin and Matthias

God bless you all!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!