View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 10:55 AM   #1
Yorksrule
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Lets make this a board everyone is confortable on.

Originally Posted by Yorksrule
I agree with everything you say, my objection is the way some say it. You have not slandered anyone in your post but stated your feelings. Maybe vulture was the wrong choice of words as I don't want to revert to name calling as has been done to me. Some seem to pounce when people are just asking for advice. I don't think it's that they are really that concerned about the subject (dogs size or whatever) they just want to put the person down & belittle them.This is the way they come across to newbies. Here is a line from one of my PMs. " I would really like to tell a few people on her where to go and a few other words but I'm keeping it cool. I don't think I will post on this website anymore.. .." Is this how you want new people coming to this board for help or to make friends to feel??? Not you imparticular but I think the ones that are at fault know who they are. Come on people look at how you come across.

i so agree with this post. I am a very outspoken and opinated person. I am often misunderstood BUT, when I first joined here I was the object of some of the posts you were talking about (Or my breeder was, because my pup's mother was under five pounds). I nearly left because of it. I recieved PM's out the wazoo from other people who own and breed tinies. One even said," many, many on here have and BREED tinies. We have just learned to keep our mouths shut and go on about our business. We don't need all the drama from a few people we get everytime we post something." Looks like I am not going to have to worry about that now. My "tiny" is gonna be a BIG man. LOL

I think from now on we that are not in the select few should at least speak when we are put down in a rude or belittling way. At least say something like "You are not being nice" b/c we outnumber by far. If the reply is not obnoxious or rude fine, we can agree to disagree in print. This should let the ones that that think their opinion is not law just b/c they think that way.
Ok girls & boys let them know we are here to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!