View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 06:19 AM   #1
KaraBrittni
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Sleeping in the bed, help please

We have a 4 month old yorkie & her name is Brittni. We have done everything by the book, except we let her sleep in the bed with us at night which was probably the wrong thing to start doing. She is 80% potty trained. However, sometimes she will go in the bed at night at the foot of the bed. Resulting in washing all the sheets & blanket at least 1 or 2 times per week. We take her water away at 8pm & take her to potty outside several more times before we go to bed at 10:30. We also set an alarm to take her out at 5:30 & she usually makes it until then, but sometimes (& I can't find a rhyme or reason) she goes to the foot of the bed & pees at 4 or so.

My question is, is it too late to start putting her in her crate at night by my bed? I tried this morning after she peed & she cried for 50 minutes straight. Thought my husband might just lose it, he was so aggravated. Is it ok to put her in there & put her in the guest room tonight?

I'll take any suggestions. I LOVE her with all my heart, but I'm burned out by all of this.
KaraBrittni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!