View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Daisy got like that too. She was terrified of our new refrigerator when she heard the ice maker dropping cubes (we didn't have an ice maker before). I figured out it was "new" sounds that scared her.

When we were in the car she would suddenly panic and cower on the floor in the backseat. We didn't have a clue as to what was wrong with her, and nothing would calm her down. Turns out that in the car she got scared when we ran over a grate in the road or a soda can. They weren't sounds that she was used to hearing and it scared her. Maybe some of the sounds (like the rain) are different in some way and they are scaring Bentley.

Now when we run over something in the road we ignore her and she snaps out of it almost immediately when she sees we aren't reacting to her panic. She is used to the new fridge now and is doing much better.

I don't know why all of a sudden she started getting scared of sounds, she wasn't like that before.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!