View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #15
paulinanguyen2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopster View Post
You've pretty well described what Tallulah has been going through. We spent an hour with the vet today. He says some parasites can be hard to find in a sample, but he thinks based on the appearance of her sample, she most likely has critters or her food is not agreeing with her. He put her on Albon to treat for parasites and sent us home with some I/B canned food to try for a few days.

Here's hoping we both get tis solved soon!
wow thats crazy.. yeah i had his stool tested like three times. and all three times it showed negative for everything..i was freaking out and told the vet i wanted to treat him for giardia..she said she did not feel comfortable treating him for something he doesnt clearly have. thats when she pescribed that proviable thing.. (only helped for like a week) then he just went back to on and off diarrhea. i hope its not he pancreatic defiency..i mentioned that to the vet.. and she said that a dog that age shouldnt have an issue with that but again she said " i would need to take a look at the poop" i just really hope its not something with any of his organs!

i hope your little baby gets better..please keep me updated!! i want to know!!! since we have the same thing going on!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!