View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Excellent point excellent soapbox. I thoroughly agree with Bitsy about protecting one's emotions. It just gets very complicated when like concretegurl mentions it deals with children, animals, the elderly. Where do you draw the line, not get involved. This is really my first involvement with online chatting and exchanging information. I have always chosen to believe in people granted up to a point I am not that naive. I would rather be disappointed in someone than go through life assuming the worst in people because that affects your whole outlook on life. So I am in a learning curve here on YT on how to view emotional threads and to read between the lines. Another life lesson. I do ultimately hope the story was a fabrication. The OP seems to have easily moved on in her posts now that it has been ruled as tapeworms (it still does not address the other issues) while others are still concerned about Zowie. With that in mind I will have to read her future posts with skepticism.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!