View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
paulinanguyen2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default yellow stool on and off??

Hello Everyone,

so these past two weeks, my snickers has been getting random diarrhea.. (its not everytime he poops its happened twice out of the two weeks) also we noticed yellow stool 3-4 times out of that two weeks.

the other days, it is FIRM and nice looking. ahahh (talking about poop) i had his stool tested before this happened.. (he had this same diaarrhea/yellow consistancy greasy looking) and he tested negative for ALL PARASITES. so he doesnt have anything! i have tested his stool probably like 3 times already..tested negative for everything..

i am feeding him the raw (stella and chewys dandy lamb) and i recently did change it over to "duck" but i probably changed it wayyyy too fast. because that same day he had diarrhea..

so right now i am feeding him a very bland diet (rice with boneless cooked chicken) and also a little bit of pumpkin.

this has happened before, and the vet pescribed me something called proviable. that didnt really help for too long.

so i guess my question is, what the heck could it be if its not a parasite? could it be that he's still feeling kinda sick from the sudden food change? does it really take that many days to feel pretty good again? i changed his food on saturday.

i guess i am just wondering.. do you normally have to feed the bland diet 3-4 times a day little by little.

he doesnt seem to have diarrhea since saturday. but on and off his stools seem to be a BRIGHT yellow. solid but yellow?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!