View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 11:50 AM   #55
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorksrule
Txshopper,
You have no idea how a lot of the people that try to be a part of this forum feel. I and others who do not do exactly as the circle of a few people who act like they own the forums want are blasted because you don't agree with us. The PMs are numerous, we could have another forum, & if everyone that didn't want to post publicly because of vultures were in it, it would be bigger than this one. I enjoy this forum so I am trying to hold my tongue but only a select few are comfortable posting anything beside small talk. The adm. run it but it is hard to tell.
Not to go off subject or anything. I just wanted to point out that I think it's wront to call people who love and want to protect these little dogs from the mistreatment of the breeders who breed tinies on purpose "vultures." If you do something highly regarded as "wrong" ON PURPOSE, then you can expect some constructive criticism. I also believe that when someone already feels guilty about it then there is no need to add onto one's guilt. But if people publicly admit to a bad breeding program they have thought through, then they can expect people to speak up for what they believe is best for the dog. In this case she said she is not one of those people who breed tinies on purpose. I really hope her little one ends up being okay and that she tells everyone how the birthing process went to encourage others to be more careful.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!