View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Duck2010
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Spring like weather and water

Spring like weather.
This past week here in Alabama, has been nice during the day time. just about everyday that i had off or before work i would go outside and work in the yard for about 3 OR 4 Hours. each day i would take out my 3 fur kids with me. i always made sure that i took out water with me while they were out playing with each other.

Today i get my 3 up and take them out. after this i put them in there room so they can Eat and play After an hour later i had to Rush Ellis to the clinic. he could not stand he would not eat the only thing he could do is just close his eyes only thing he was doing was shaking his heart was going a 100 mph. i really though i was going to lose this guy.

so i get him sign in and taken him to the back and the vet has start to run 2 test on him.

it comes to find out that he has a virus and the vet thinks it is cause from drinking Dirty water ? What does he mean Dirty water. they stay in my home and has never spent the night outside before
He gives him 1 Injection and Baytril and Metronidazole. .

Just thought i would let you guys know to be careful of when your pets are out in the yard.. i never would thought he would have this...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!