View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

It is about an overweight couple. The husband has never been in the second floor of their home because he can't fit up the stairway. He was over 900 lbs a couple years ago and had health problems and had to be cut out of his house, and now he's down to around 600 lbs. His wife does all the cooking and stuff, because their kitchen and living room is upstairs, and then she brings the food downstairs and eats there beside his bed, and that's their life.

On the one episode I watched, she wanted to have a dinner party and wanted him to attempt to go upstairs. First, she said she would let him go off his diet for one day and she'd make his favorite meal - lasagne. So she took him to the grocery store and she pushed his wheelchair while he pushed the cart. He grabbed a pineapple. She said they don't need one. He threw a fit and said he needed the pineapple. Then he said lasagne needs lots of cheese so he grabbed a package... and another. And she said that's enough, and he threw 4 or 5 more in the cart. He was acting like a child! Instead of just ingredients for lasagne, they left with an overflowing cart.

Anyways, she was so excited to have company over, and he was downstairs watching from a webcam while she cleaned and decorated. He complained he couldn't see anything and he was the designer so he had to see. She finally moved the computer, asking if he'd be quiet if she did. He sure wasn't! Almost immediately he said he needed lunch. She said they weren't having lunch that day. He went ballistic again and said exactly what he wanted and he was starting to feel faint, and called her on the phone because she was ignoring him on the webcam!

Anyways, then comes the stairs. He tried it... got on one stair and fell back in his wheelchair and really tried to guilt-trip her about making him go up the stairs just because the dinner party meant so much to her. Eventually she had to drive him around the back of the house where they had 4 steps up to the deck and then through the door to their second floor. She wheeled him for awhile, then he'd take a couple of steps and collapse in the wheelchair again. Then he was in EXCRUCIATING pain saying his calf popped "like popcorn" and he couldn't believe she didn't hear it. Finally he made it up the stairs, got back in his wheelchair, and his wife tried to say how proud she was of him. He cut her off and said "Don't talk to me!!!! I just need to breathe"

I just found him very rude and childish through the whole show!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!