Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
Tenisha
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinniesMom10 View Post
I would say do all your research on all the known health problems etc. My Minnie was born 9/30/10 and she is 6 months old. She weighs 2lbs 8oz. I dont use a collar anymore due to trachea irritation since she has been on antibiotics. We have had her for 4 months so we are first time YT owners. I can tell you I think they are the best ever
Im basically trying to get a report on the parents on my puppies. So that way I know their genetics. When I finally get that info Im going to do my research. I did research briefly but their is alot of ailments that Yorkies can get or are genetically encoded with. You know what? I tried a collar but I believe it irretated the pups. I only did it so my daughter can distinquish the difference between the two. i may just do it when they get older so I can take them outside.I hope Minnie gets well soon. Yeah...So far I love these puppies (Yorkies). You will not see me without them. I'm willing to get more, maybe two, when these two are around 1yr. Thanks for the advise.
Tenisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!