View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #1
AmyZinNC
Lazy Daisy's Mama

Default Ugh this potty training thing is getting to me!

She is just not getting it it seems..I can take her out constantly, and she'll go...but she still continues to go in the hosue ALL the time! And doesn't even attempt to come and find me to let me know she has to go out! She doesn't come out of my bedroom without a ton of prompting, or if the kids are gone....
So now of course hubby is getting to his limit with our room smelling like pee! On top of the million things I have to do today, I also need to shampoo the carpets again with simple solution!
i dont know what else to do! I know she's in heat........and she is soaking through the diapers in no time!!!! But OMG!

Im so terrified about taking her away next week........I wont be able to let her out of my site...and when we are out for the day and she's in the RV, she'll have soaked her diaper..but I can't not keep one on her cause of her spotting...and I dont have access to laundry to wash out the two I have And then I need to keep washing her as well!

Ok I'll quit rambling........just needed a place to vent where someone understands how hard it is!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!