View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:54 AM   #12
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbsiam44 View Post
Sorry, once again I had to giggle.."Princess ate the bell"
I never bell trained because I never knew of such a thing until I read it on another thread on YT. But I tend to agree with your statement...wondering if the OP's dog is just thinking the bell is for I want to go outside and not I have to go potty.
Elsa will do the trick thing about needing to go out. I will distract her w/ something if she has just recently gone out. It's when she is staring in my face growling that I know she means serious business!

By the way, welcome to YT
Yes...that's how I know Princess means business too...schnauzer glare and her deep bear growl...oh wait you meant potty business! LOL Seriously she's a very well bred, mannered Mini Schnauzer...she's just a mini schnauzer-they are stubborn, loyal to their person-unfortuantely Dad is her person not me...and well as smart as they are they can be very destructive if they become board and wow did I say stubborn...every post I see about some crazy Yorkie freak out of behavioral problem...I'm like huh Princess does that all the time here. My poor Yorkie boys have to deal with so much from her...good thing they love it!

I'm really considering going back to trying the bell trick since Princess also recently decided she's not house broken and has had about four "accidents" in the house...its possible she wanted to go out and I missed it but I'm really leaning towards it was just plain spiteful on her behalf.

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!