View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:31 AM   #11
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

FB, myspace, bebo, msn, yahoo, twitter, you name it I'm probably on it-my daughter actually set up most of my accounts lol!.
I definitely upload a few pics on FB and others...huh I'm not sure I'd just randomly add anyone off here to there...I suppose I wouldn't add too many strangers because this site is made for people to comment in an open forum and my other things are a bit more personal or business related...I have actually added three people from YT to one of my pages but it was because they were refereed breeders to me for an addition and we chat on there...but I'm not one of those people who adds as many people to the FB as possible-I randomly go through my "friends"and delete ppl too-, if we're actually friends and or if we have a reason for communicating on there I suppose....but why? myspace for my business has tons of random ppl added on it and I found it to be a lil weird when I began posting semi personal things like about my kids and random internet people make comments-it kind of weired me out a bit...I probably spend more time on YT and could be reached on here just as easily.

Last edited by concretegurl; 03-07-2011 at 03:33 AM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!